Thursday, March 01, 2007

New.
I got a new blog! New add, plain simple template. Pure minimalist. Still heavily in construction cause I'm not really a genius when it comes to HTML. Anyhow, the new address is, www.of-fluff-n-stuff.blogspot.com Ha, I know.. sounds bit urm.

Been under the weather of late. Feeling listless and lack the motivation to do anything on weekends except eat, sleep and watch my tv serials on cable. Basically, I'm doodling around finding interesting things to fill up my day.

School's gonna be a tad more interesting to hang out now with this new beer place called Ice-cold. Ha, Initially, I was hoping for a icecream shop when I saw the temporary signage. The location is at the now defunct Olive Bistro. oh! I just realised there's Gelare at the Accountacy block! Coolness! I can't help but order my favourite Chocolate overload and Cookies creme. I have this feeling I'm gonna go over to the accountacy block more often than before.


Hate to admit it, but SMU is one awesome campus to study in. Too commercialised, yeah, but still, its convenient (for lazy folks like me), its' near home and it's right smack in town. Can't ask for more.

Posted by Jo at 10:30 pm