Thursday, February 15, 2007
My lil sis is off to TAZ!!!!Tasmania, that is.... for a 2 week holiday with my aunt and uncle.If not for school; those pain in the neck project meetings and deadlines and all, I would go.oh well, anyway, I heard Taz is boring.. (I deserve some consolation)no, its really far from boring cause they have breathtaking scenery there according to the research my sis did before she left.. Breathtaking scenery - My kind of an ideal holiday.I want to go tooooooooo... Reading wan's blog on her exchange in france is the last straw. Damage done. Why do I have this sickening feeling that everyone is off somewhere except me. Perhaps I should stop reading travel blogs altogether. back to studying for my pricing mid term exam. How sad =(.....----------------------------------Kickkoxing was overall a superb mode of working out.My thighs are aching like crazy after my 2nd kickboxing class. It's really a wrong move to sign up for the intermediate class. The last time I did kickboxing was a whole 2 years ago =\. Most there are aunties whom I figured are 20 years older than me (by the way, its an all female class) And they have plenty of unchecked zeal for kickboxing. Really fiesty aunties, I tell you. After 8 sets of punching and practically everything, they are still as jumpy as ever. My stamina really pales in comparison. No kidding. Those aunties amazes me. I bet their punches pack more force than mine. And somehow, halfway through the lesson, I can't help but think of how my boyfriend will respond if he were to see me. I'm pretty sure he will laugh his head off. Without a doubt. =\
Posted by Jo at 9:35 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing