Sunday, February 25, 2007



The Longest Bus Ride Home.


I do not know if what I did was right. But in the heat of the moment, I decided to just walk away. Sometimes, I run away too easily from problems. I thought long and hard on the journey back home and realised sometimes, its good to have some alone time.

To borrow what this friend said, boyfriends should'nt leave their girlfriends pissed for too long without even bothering what's on earth that is bothering the girlfriends. How true. The anger will just shimmer and no matter what how you try to make it into a non-issue and brush it off, its not gonna make the anger dissipate.

Urgh!, Boyfriends are so annoying sometimes! Adorable but annoying. Pardon this sudden outburst, seriously, I feel much better now. Need to get this off my chest else its suffocating, this displeasure with the insensitivity of guys in general.


------------------------

Anyway, on a much lighter note:

NORBIT IS HILARIOUS! Haha, must must must watch!

Jax and I had a good time laughing at the cellulite infested (ha, kinda too strong a description) Eddie Murphy in drag. Its really funny to watch it in a fully-packed cinema cause when the fat female ed appears in her bikini, you can hear the guys go, "EW!, OH MAN!...." I can feel my boyfriend cringe in his seat. HAH!

Really, Eddie Murphy is unbelievable. And seriously, the cellulite looks damn real, every teeny weeny wobbly jiggley part of flab looks real. Amazing, makeup effects these days.

Ok, go watch, its worth 9.50. =)

Alright, I feel loads better now!

Posted by Jo at 11:39 pm