Monday, February 05, 2007


Long overdue pictures of cooking with some of the girls






It was definitely a successful attempt on our part to make a decent dinner. And we got a chance to check out the hypermart at the new AMK Hub. It's super huge and really, some serious navigation needs to be done to find what you're looking for. But its still not as big as Walmart.

And we kinda looked really out of place cause we are pushing the trolley along with the typical aunties and the housewives. Haha, and dear marie was wearing a pretty tube dress carrying a bunch of bananas for the fondue. That dress just doesn't go with the whole supermart thing.

Since I'll be cooking seafood pasta, I would have to buy squid and prawns. (the cheapest)

And I asked the guy manning the seafood counter in a very clueless manner if he could kindly help me cut the squid for me (cause I have no idea how to cut the whole thing). He looked at me in disbelief and said, "Eh, you have to cut it yourself, we don't cut it for you."

HAHA.... FINE. Too bad, we had seafood pasta without sotong. It still tasted yummy anyhow.

Seriously, it's tough work being a housewives. I have utmost admiration for all those mums and grandmas who cook full meals for their families. And I would really really really love it if my potential husband can cook well. =P That'll be best!

Posted by Jo at 11:32 pm