Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Growing up, NOT growing old.You know you're growing up (more like coming of age) when you start to listen to good ol' country and slow jazz. Lately, I find myself tuning in more to Class 95 and Gold FM than Power 98 and Perfect 10. These days, Carrie Underwood's songs appeal more to me than those R&B tunes which I used to love so much. And puzzling enough, I like this phrase. ------------------------------------------------------------------------And I'm pretty ok with the idea of staying home these days. Which is really weird cause staying at home makes me sick (literally), I just don't like the idea of staying cooped up at home. With the weather right now, I'd rather stay home (no, in my room with the air con turned on at full blast!) and watch movies on peekvid =)Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is really hilarious! I laughed till my sides ache. If you don't mind sick/somewhat witty/racist humour, go check it out.NORBIT, PROTEGE and EPIC MOVIE. Anyone?Contemplating either to change blog skin, blog address or stop blogging altogether. =\
Posted by Jo at 6:41 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing