Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bring me diving, please.





I don't think I can take reading another page of my HCM text anymore. Not even another line. Stuck at home on a saturday afternoon is already bad enough and the thought of reading my textbook just made it a whole lot worse for me.







Oh how I yearn for some time out just to dive in the deep blue again. It's just the itch of getting away, anywhere out of this maddening cage of city life.







And to make matters worse, I decided to look at the old pictures from the idyllic days of Pulau Dayang... My first ever diving experience. Brought back so many memories of going for theory lessons, pool dives and finally the real thing; swimming with the lovely sea creatures in the deep blue sea.



And I miss the friends Jax and I made during the trip. Really fun people to hang out with. 2 of them study in New York and like me, decided to leech unto the NTU diving trip. Yes, we were from different schools but we had a common passion for diving and thats all that matters.








First time divers



Tired and happy at the same time =)

Eat, sleep, DIVE

I've made up my mind, I'm using my cny ang poh money for a diving trip during my term break. Kinda pointless to just reminise of those days, time to do something about it.

Posted by Jo at 2:59 pm