Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Bleah Day.The day started with me snoozing my alarm clock "I have no idea how many" times. I was supposed to wake up super duper early to finish my report draft, but my laziness got the better of me and I continued to cuddle up in bed with my pillows.2 hours after, I'm still reading blogs and practically doing nothing substantial to my report. -Great- I'm such a procrastinator.And since today is Valentine's day, I thought might as well blog something about my boyfriend, Jax..well, yes, though he is the biggest nagger in my life (second place after my mum (HAHA)), he's really sweet in his own un-obvious ways like the times when;He piggy-backed me from the busstop straight to my place when my killer heels were killing my feet and I don't think I can walk another inch. He put up with my stubborn and wilful ways (I do think he's the only guy after my dad who can tolerate me)In retrospect, we are such an odd couple. We argue quite a bit. We irk each other at times with our stubborn streaks but we are still alright. Haha, like little kids. ok, boredom relief is over. Time to get down to real business- my pending report draft."Love is not in the air. Love is on the Cross" - Saw this huge banner with this words outside the church near my school. I stared at it for a while and I thank God for the reminder. Valentine's Day is just a marketing gizmo.
Posted by Jo at 10:54 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing