Sunday, January 14, 2007
Really Minor Updates...Hmm, let's see, where to begin.Well, let's start with my first ever KTV outing. I realised I'm really an oldie at heart. The only songs I can sing to are all the old english songs like 25 minutes by MLTR, Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Patty Smith and Silent All these years. Sheesh. Boring huh... I know, but it was still fun singing along. It was kinda hilarious and also amusing especially since some of the english MTVs graphic are so off. Videos of kangeroos hopping around in the wilderness as we were singing to "When You're Gone" by 3 Doors Down. Like huh... Ellie started her hyena-like infectious laughter since she finds the video so amusing and the next thing we know, we were laughing instead of singing. And seriously, Marie's chinese sucks, there were so many pauses when she started to sing jay chou's songs cause she can't read most of the words. Haha...ok, I'm really in no position to criticise here, since my chinese is not that fantastic either.So... at the end of the day, it was silly fun but I don't think KTV-ing is my cup of tea. =)And I'm making a point to resume my kickboxing lessons coming feb. Time to get serious on keeping fit and trim. Procrastination no more.Definitely a good way to keep my ass off the couch.I realised I'm going nowhere with this post. It is just for the sole purpose of killing time.
Posted by Jo at 12:24 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing