Wednesday, January 03, 2007


NYE 2006.


The girls who were there. Am really glad that Ellie came back from Perth and Youie from Oslo.

Glad he's back too =) And no, he doesn't have lipstick or gloss on ( in case you're wondering why his lips are so cherry red), they're naturally that red. HAHA.



The first picture we took in 5months.



My boyfriend and one of my best girlfriends. Come to think of it, it seemed like only last week they flew off to Oslo. Strange but good in a way.
oh well, life's back to normal again, I guess. No more webcam-ing and long emails to both of them.
-----------------------------------------------------
oh by the way, we've arranged a KTV session next friday. All my girlfriends will be there! Awesome. AND....... it's my first time going for KTV. HAH! I've never been to a KTV lounge my whole life and I feel alright about it since I do not know any recent chinese songs. Don't want to 'mah-lu' myself by singing out of tune.


Posted by Jo at 2:00 am