Saturday, January 20, 2007
Kickboxing W.E.F 6 Feb =))))Finally, I've procrastinated no more. I signed up for my 2nd kickboxing class after a hiatus of 2 years. The last time I did kickboxing was in 2005, I remembered that year was an extremely "sports" year; I was kickboxing, jogging (occasionally, less than I ought to) and doing pilates. Somehow, very unlike the me you know now, right. In the short period of 2 years, I 'nua-ed' a great deal. The couch potato slacker in me decided to take over. Thats why I look flabbier these days. No wonder.I used to be a pretty sporty person ok. Back in primary school and lower sec school, I was active in sports (surprise surprise). Anyway, I was talking to my boyfriend about jogging (he gave up asking me to jog with him a long time ago, cause it's never gonna happen). And I said, "You'll never know ok, I might become a marathon runner in the future. Do not under-estimate me."He looked at me with that amused look and went,"HAHA, then I'll win an Olympic Gold for gymnas.......Oh well, looks like our aspirations are never going to come to past. I still think mine stands a greater chance of accomplishment.
Sidenote:
-----------------------------------------
A lil bundle of joy...
My church pals' little boy, Daelan. Interesting name. He smiles and sticks out his tongue everytime he sees me. So darn cute, anyway, I was introduced to him as AUNTIE JO. My friend went, "Daelan, say hi to auntie jo." (faints)Haha, thanks arh...make me sound so oldish. When he turns 22, i'll be 43!!!!!!!!!! =X

I have to resist the urge to pinch his cheeks everytime I see him. Think he's scared of me by now. Haha, who knows, he might remember me as that 'auntie' who likes to pinch his cheeks. Seriously, I admit, pinching of innocent babies' cheeks is a very auntie-ish thing to do.
He's a super self-entertaining kid, laughs and giggles to himself while the adults talk. Oh by the way, my church pal is 27. In my opinion, a lil too early for a kid. Its a massive responsibility.
Posted by Jo at 10:54 am