Friday, January 05, 2007



A Bunch of Randoms


I have no idea what's happening these past few days but I have been pondering ALOT alot. I love thinking really random stuff when I'm alone. Alone on the train, bus, walks back home. Any long journeys will always make me ponder about random stuff and life in general.

I was on the train to school this morning, got myself a seat and I thought of what my dad asked me the other night while watching the telly. He was like, "Young lady, have you thought of what you plan to do after you grad? Noone's going to afford your shopping and expenses forever, you know."


Goodness, I really really don't need to hear that in the middle of Seinfeld. It was totally off. But that question jerked me back right smack to Earth. And I do think my dad was having a bad day, cause he only uses 'young lady' on me when he needs to lash out on someone and unfortunately, I was the only one watching the show with him.

Ah well, it's really time to start considering what I want to do after I grad. Time to switch off the cruise control mode. The slacker in me have been cruising through my past 2 years of college life.

Internship beckons. Worse, the real world beckons.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Night at the Museum was hilariously lame. Silly fun, I guess. It's one of those movies, you laugh hard and have a great time watching it but once you leave the cinema, the movie just leaves you. That's how thin the storyline is.


And is it me or has school really started?!

And am I such a open book. It scares me sometimes when my friends know what I'm thinking and what kind of person I am. Haha, really. I feel like I'm dispensing too much info about myself. Perhaps, I'm too simple a character.

Posted by Jo at 12:17 am