Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Movies and some (strange) random thoughts.


I have a new line up of movies to watch this festive season and I just struck one off my list. Watched The Holiday last evening and it was a definitely a feel good movie. A tad too draggy, but overall plenty of good ol' laughs. Just one of those slapstick romantic comedies which I totally love to watch. I'm such a sucker for romantic comedies. Ha...

One Bad thing about the movie.


It reminded me that Jax won't be around to spend Christmas with me. Well, anyway, he'll be back soon. Next week to be exact. Time flies huh. Sending him off at the departure gates just seemed to be a few weeks ago instead of 4 months back. Strangely, I'm not really looking forward to the idea of him coming back. I know, It sounds really weird hearing this coming from me, afterall, its my boyfriend I'm talking about. Who wouldnt want their loved one to come back home after 5 months right. Its just that after 5 months of being apart, words don't really come easily between both parties. You don't see each other for 5 months, long and meaningful conversations we used to have before he left are suddenly reduced to just 20 mins of "How are you doing? What have you been up to?" conversations.

Not easy. Things might or might not be the same again. There's definitely gonna be some change and getting used to. Haha getting used to being "attached" again.

After typing this out, I have this feeling that we'll be alright. Afterall, we got through the near 5 months without any massive squabbles. =)

Posted by Jo at 4:34 pm