Friday, December 29, 2006
In Retrospect.One of my closest girlfriends and my boyfriend are finally on their way back home. =)It's been 5 months since they went for their exchange to Oslo and come to think of it, 5 months ain't that long afterall. All thanks to my lovely friends and family. To cut the long story short, Jax and I are still happily attached. Honestly speaking, he put in more effort than I did during this past few months.He was the one who,called me on skype, msn and the phone (most of the time)Internet smsed meSent me flowers and postcards from the places he visitedPut up with my lack of phonecalls and overbearing behavior (sometimes)And well, let's see, for me, all I did was to(erm)download skype for ease of communication.Oh, and I specially bought a webcam. Haha see the comparison. At least, I gave him the space to do whatever he wants. And I don't nag that much. So I guess, I'm really not a clingy sort of girlfriend. Actually, more like one who takes her boyfriend and the sweet stuff he did for granted. I would say this exchange did good for the 2 of us. It was a blessing in disguise since it made us realise that distance doesn't really matter. From the bottom of my heart, I can say I'm really glad for the experience and sure of the fact that we got through this together. Seriously, God works wonders. The me of little faith thought I was gonna be miserable and bored for the 5 months. Looking back, I really really believe that God made time pass super fast by putting old and new friends into my life who deeply encouraged me, hang out with me and gave me support whenever I needed it. Even after my exams, I was blessed with opportunities to travel with my family. And deep in my heart, I know that He was the one who replaced the boredom and misery with so much of joy and love.
Posted by Jo at 7:23 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing