Thursday, December 21, 2006



All Cooped up.

What do you do when you are stuck at home?


Well,I just watch lotsa and lotsa dvds. I think I'm well on my way to being an even bigger couch potato than before. All thanks to the super cheap pirated dvds I bought from China. I refuse to believe they're pirated cause seriously, I would have thought they were the real stuff. The quality is unbelievable. And I only paid 1 sing buck for one dvd. Cheap and good stuff.

yup, fast becoming a couch potato and a movie pirate. Actually, I'm not really complaining but it kinda suck to watch movies after movies alone with just the telly, a huge pack of Lays and my pillow as my companions.

And I need to workout at the gym real soon. No, more like NOW.


Counting down to Sunday already. Bkk, here I come for more cheap shopping and food! Anyway, I feel kinda weird not being home for Christmas. For the first time, I'm celebrating my favourite festive season of the year overseas. Definitely will miss the traditional turkey dinner and gift exchange with the girls.

Heres wishing A Merry Christmas to all. Have a blast this festive season!

Posted by Jo at 6:28 pm