Sunday, November 19, 2006
You think its over?!Naaaaah.... Far from it!Im talking about my music east & west module here. Just when I thought the whole module is over and done with, we were told by the Prof we have a music track project due straight after exams. And its 40%. Great.... Now what? Anyway, if you're bored and still want to hear me rant.. Our job basically is to do a 30 minute commentary on 5 pieces of music (and this is not your normal run of the mill kinda pop, R&B, rock, whatever music). There're panpipes music, indian and malay pieces.. Oh man, what I am gonna comment on? This is seriously reliance on bullshitting skills... --------------------------------Anyway, on a cheerier note, I'm gonna sing sing sing (lotsa lotsa singing during the end Nov and Dec!) And no, I'm not talking about Karaoke singing, I'm talking about Praise and Worship singing.First, singing for my friend's wedding at Sentosa and then caroling for Christmas! Its gonna be exciting 1.5 months. Awesome! A good way to wrap up a great year!I love caroling cause its nice spreading God's love around! And it was really heartwarming to see people's smiling faces when they hear us sing our hearts out during last Christmas. Truly meaningful to touch the lives of others during the festive season.
Posted by Jo at 12:13 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing