Saturday, November 04, 2006



Randoms

[Its gonna be an awesome Sunday!]

Im so gonna sing my heart out during this coming sunday's "Come Bless the LORD" concert in church. Thats the awesome event I'm talking about. So much has happened lately, so much blessings and joy that I feel this event comes at the appropriate time to truly tell God how awesome He is.

Its pure 3 hours of singing, worshipping and praise. Haha, eileen, perhaps you wanna join me for this event. Anyway, I'll be singing a great deal this month. I'll be singing for my church friend's wedding held at the beach. Cool, a beach wedding. And there's United Live concert at the Rock auditorium.

[Life & Friendship]

Life is a contradiction. Its boring right now yet, so much meaningful events have been happening around me. I see lives tranforming for the better. Friends going back to church. Long conversations over a cup of coffee, more laughters and less stress.

I can feel that Im in a different chapter of my life now. A supernaturally joyful start to a new season that is not determined by superficial friendships and materialism rather, a life that holds more meaning and purpose. No more drudging along in life without a clear goal and purpose.

I'm seriously thankful for all the lovely friendships I've made with both friends of old and new. Thank God for them. I've learnt alot from them lately and is deeply encouraged.


Best friends are like the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life!

Strangers are indeed friends waiting to happen. How apt. Every friend we have are just strangers before the first Hi.

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."- Artistotle

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."- Henry Ford

True friends are indeed God's angels on earth.

Posted by Jo at 2:51 pm