Friday, November 17, 2006
My Amateurish Video-Making Skills.
It is his 23rd birthday this coming saturday, which is tomorrow. How the weeks fly by... That's besides the point. Anyway, for undisclosed reasons, I decided not to ship over a present to Oslo. I think only Marie knows the reason. Haha.
Instead, I made a birthday video for Jax. So here goes... (oh, there's music added as well.)
Yes, Nothing fanciful, but it sure brought a smile to my face when I looked through the tonnes of pictures we took. Oh well, we do annoy, bicker and get on each others' nerves ALOT, but at the end of the day, we never fail to laugh at ourselves and the silly things we do for each other. I reckon most of our mutual friends who hang out with us would know by now, thats how we are.
Posted by Jo at 8:57 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing