Friday, November 10, 2006


Happy Farewell to my Banduria !!!


I say, Good riddance!

Haha, bye to 2 months of playing the banduria, bye to my swollen/peeling/bleeding fingers after hours of practise. All the moisturiser wouldnt be able to restore my skin back to its original smooth and soft condition. Urgh.

We had a good performance though, felt proud of our Rondalla team. Anyway, it was more like a Kim Chi team. Cause, we had 3 Korean dudes (exchange students) in our group. They are not exactly those "Korean soup dramas' hot and cute looking actors" material. Haha, but they are damn funny people! They asked us to teach them how to speak Singlish! So the girls explained using sentences with Lah Leh Loh to provide examples. Whats so interesting about Singlish. Sigh. Only foreigners find it facsinating.

Anyway, we took truckloads of pictures after our performance.

I'll miss Rondalla for the people, not the playing of the string instrument.

I think I look darn "I mean Business" in this picture. So glum-looking.

Posted by Jo at 7:47 pm