Sunday, November 26, 2006


Anticipation! (Lotsa of it...)

I can't wait to start on my Business Processes exam paper!!!


Haha, you guys must think I'm nuts to actually look forward to taking an exam. No, Im not actually looking forward to the paper, per se, but rather to what comes after the papers. So want to get the exam over and done with.

So looking forward to post-exams days that my dreams are filled of holidays and Christmas caroling and lightings. I can hear the Xmas' bells ringing! So close now..... ;)

Shoutout to My dearest friends, We can definitely make it through the mugging and exams. Appreciate the times spent encouraging, working hard for all those projects and entertaining each other during boring lessons.

all in all, It was an hectic yet simply awesome term! Made meaningful friendships along the way. Thank God for blessing me with wonderful teammates who never hesitate to go the extra mile together to deliver quality work for every project and report submission. =)

Posted by Jo at 4:00 pm