Monday, November 13, 2006
The 7 min walk back home.Usually, I'll take 7 minutes to walk back home from the train station. And most days when I'm alone, I'll just take the bus home since I never liked the solitude of walking home on my own. Somehow, this evening was different, for the rare times, I appreciated the time walking home by myself. 'Cause I had my Mp3 with me and I was just listening to Praise & Worship songs. Feels like I wasn't alone. And I walked real slowly, so slowly that people walking behind had to sort of overtake me. Most likely, they can't stand walking so slowly behind me. Let them overtake me, I'll just take my own sweet time walking back. C'mon, what's the rush? I feel that we are so prone to getting caught in the hurried-ness of the world. Well, folks, please take the time to enjoy your surroundings, take time to walk a lil slower, smile more, laugh out loud more, worry less, gripe much less,and you'll definitely find your footsteps a tad lighter.This walk home reminded me of one I took 3 years back after a meeting with my church friend whom I lost contact with a while back. The feeling felt strangely the same; serenity.
Posted by Jo at 11:41 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing