Sunday, October 01, 2006
Songs of old that brought back memories..."It's My Life" by Bon JoviThis ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith-departed I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud [Chorus:]It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life This is for the ones who stood their ground For Tommy and Gina who never backed down Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake Luck ain't even lucky Got to make your own breaks [Chorus:]'Cause it's my life Better stand tall when they're calling you out Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down "When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan KeatingIt's amazingHow you can speakRight to my heartWithout saying a word,You can light up the darkTry as I mayI could never explainWhat I hear whenYou don't say a thing[CHORUS:]The smile on your faceLets me knowThat you need meThere's a truthIn your eyesSaying you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand saysYou'll catch meWhenever I fallYou say it bestWhen you say nothing at all All day longI can hear peopleTalking out loudBut when you hold me nearYou drown out the crowdTry as they mayThey can never defineWhat's been saidBetween yourHeart and mine------------------------I heard these 2 songs during a wedding dinner I just attended this very evening. The 2nd song is just so lovely to listen to again. Just listening to it makes me wanna get married that very instant. OH MY GOODNESS! I have no idea why??! Im equally puzzled at myself for even thinking of that. Ha! Like HUH, Im only 21. Marriage can only be on the cards, after 24. Strictly.Weddings. They have a peculiar effect on me.
Posted by Jo at 12:14 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing