Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Icecream Fix


I say, nothing beats having your favorite martini flavoured icecream! I had mine. Lychee Martini icecream! And its awesome.


If you love your icecream in never before tried flavours, go check out The Daily Scoop. They have even Bailey's Cream with choc chips. Coolness. Go try. This charming icecream palour is located at Sunset Way (at Clementi). Sometimes (or rather these days), niche icecream palours like Daily Scoop and Island Creamery (they have Tiger Beer Sorbet!!) are seriously giving those run-of-the-mill icecream shops a run for their money. Haagen Diaz and Gelare are boring already. Heh, Tiger fans should try the tiger sorbet at Island Creamery. My guy pals say its not bad.. haha I wonder if too much of it will make you a tinsy bit high.


I'm sure my girls will love the Lychee Martini icecream. Hmm, perhaps after Youie gets back home, I shall drive us down to Sunset Way. (fingers crossed)

Posted by Jo at 9:34 pm