Thursday, October 05, 2006
Mild Entertainment.
Alrightey, I am bored hence this quickie post. Ha!
Most of you would have heard that I am learning a new instrument this term for my arts elective; Music East & West. But, you have absolutely no idea how my instrument looks like, don't you? Well, since I'm contemplating if I should start taking the damn thing out of the case to practise, I might as well take a picture of it to show you guys right. So here goes. Presenting to you curious folks, my instrument, the Banduria...
Drum rolls please. Ha!


There you go! Its really a pretty small instrument as you can see. If you wanna know, the banduria is a filipino 14 string (!) musical instrument with spanish roots. No kid! It is indeed a 14 string instrument. So, when it comes to tuning, oh boy!, I don't wanna think about it right now. Haha, i'll just pray and hope that I'll learn how to strum and make music (not jarring noises) by week 15 which is the scheduled concert date. Yikes!
Well, do wish me luck! On a sidenote...My boyfriend decided to send me his pictures he took while in Copenhagen. Like Finally. And amidst all the dreary and dull pictures of buildings (they look the same after awhile), I've found some pretty entertaining pictures to showcase to you people! FYI: I'm more into picturesque scenery rather than old world architecture. Anyway, that is besides the point. Back to the main topic. The pictures. Be entertained. Featuring some of the hilarious antics my boyfriend is highly capable of...

FYI, The wind on board the cruise ship is strong, but not that strong to actually blow you away. Pretty deceiving huh? ( I presumed they were really bored hence the pictures ;)..)
The first thought that went through my mind when I saw the following pic was something like this; GOODNESS, Do not tell me the wind is actually that bloody strong! It was really really deceiving! 
If you look closely enough, you'll see him balancing himself on the ledge below him. F.A.I.N.TS
That's my boyfriend for you. =)
Haha! He never fails to amuse me with what he's capable of.

See what I mean?
He seriously do add colour to my life. Grins.
Posted by Jo at 11:15 pm