Saturday, October 28, 2006
The Lull before the StormFinally. A breather=)After 2 back to back tests this week, I now have time to sit back and relax. Not for long though, I have 2 major presentations waiting for me this coming month before my final paper on the 28th november... Woooo... I say, Bring it on!!! 'Cause I just wanna get it over and done with and go straight to my well-deserved december vacation. Praise God, 'cause He answered my prayers indeed. My week though tiring and stressful, has been a pretty amazing week with long nice meaningful conversations with friends. My 2 tests went pretty well albeit the lacklustre effort on my part to study. Ha, I even went out for a short shopping spree with my girlfriend, Marie when I have a services marketing quiz the very next day. The key is to work smart, not hard. *wink. This term has been a huge deviation from my past terms. For many reasons; I mellowed alot, I don't club and party that often, no more hanging out at the beach, no skipping of classes (not even once), more note taking, more chilling out, more meaningful and more grown up conversations. I'm more able to take things in my stride now. I don't let small little things get to me. Mans, I really mellowed ALOT. What happened to me... All boils down to my coming of age theory. Well. Perhaps 'cause Jax is not around?! Hmmmmmmmmmm. HAHAHAHAHAHA.Kidding.
Posted by Jo at 11:23 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing