Monday, October 23, 2006



Loveliest surprise...


This morning, I was having this dream of flying over to Oslo to look for Jax to celebrate our 18th month anniversary. Haha, it was a sweet dream until I was woken up by this loud and persistent knock on my front door. I was like, "Go away, dont bother my sleep, please let me get back to my dream. Then the knock was so loud and persistent, as if that guy at the front door aint giving up knocking till I open the door. So I dragged myself out of bed (looking darn obvious I just woke up) and what greeted me when I opened the door was a delivery boy with a bunch of flowers in his hands.....


Tadaah.. Lovely right?!



Haha, I was grinning away when I saw this. Oh mans.. how sweet of him to remember. He never fails to remember. He must have ordered the flowers online and have it delivered to my house.
Well, my dream sort of continued from there. I was in a happy daze as if floating on air. LOL.

(No wonder, last night while we were chatting online, he told me to wake up early this morning.)
------------------------------------------------
Anyway, a cute baby bird flew into my house last saturday and it was the cutest bird I've ever seen.

Ain't it cute and colourful. It went off to sleep in one corner after eating its fill of water and bread. It seriously knows how to enjoy life eh.

So what happened to it in the end? My dad caught hold of it, and release it off before it gets more traumatized by my mum's shrill screaming. Haha, my mum screamed so loudly when it tried to perch on her shoulder. Poor birdy...

Posted by Jo at 10:58 am