Thursday, October 12, 2006

I love my crazy Uni friends!

The pictures will tell you why...

We had an absolute blast at Obar!

The night started off with a simple dinner at Ajisen with Vanny, Jules, Qihan and Charlotte.
It was a super hilarious dinner since Vanny as usual crack us up with her one of a kind humor style. She was telling us about this colleague of hers with really really bad breath and the conversation morphed into how she found out about animals' reproduction methods on Discovery Channel! LOL! The folks at the next table must be astounded as to what we were talking about. That vanny, as usual never fails to amaze us all. I laughed so hard that my sides ached. Wow, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.


We were kinda alil tinsy bit high.

Still pretty sober


Not anymore... After a few glasses of vodka cranberry, tequila shots and pops... The result. The games were fun!


Jules; sweet to me but mean to Qihan. Haha, we seriously had an awesome time chilling out taking lame ass photos, drinking and playing games. Didnt dance much anyway.

Verdict: Let's chill out now =)

off to sleep now. Im drained. Finally the sleep bug has hit me. No longer woozy.

Posted by Jo at 3:09 am