Friday, October 13, 2006



Every dog has its day...

I want to get a doggie! Or rather a pup. Haha not now definitely, with the sheer amount of project work, activities and assignments to fret on, caring for a dog is the least of my priorities.

Nevertheless, I'm not ruling out the decision to get one in the near future when I have my own apartment.

Since I grew up playing with my aunt's 2 dogs, GioGio and Gianni (a shih tzu and a maltese respectively), I have no qualms when it comes to letting dogs lick me (not my face thou, anywhere but my face). Ew. Not the face. They're such cute and adorable creatures.

I am pretty particular as to the breed of dogs. I abhor poodles and chi-hua-huas! In my opinion, the abovementioned 2 breeds of dogs are the most horrid looking dogs ever. Add Pomeranian to the list as well. They're frigging noisy. I remember my primary school friend who had one. It would bark non-stop when it sees strangers. And, dont let it claw you, its painful. It clawed me once, and from then on, I swear I wont ever get a noisy as hell and clawish dog ever. More like pests than pets. Haha. Anyway, if I wanna get toy dogs, Shih Tzus and Maltese will be my top choices of breeds of dogs. You can tell why, I grew up playing with them as I mentioned.

Hmm, I dont mind working or sporting dogs if I were to live in landed property with loads of space in the future. (day-dreaming here). A golden retriever, English FoxHound, Labrador Retriever would be my choices. They are sturdy and independent dogs.

Alright, when it comes to cars, all of us I'm sure, would have a dream car, one that looks good, makes you feel good, and highly impractical at the same time. Breeds of dogs therefore, is no exception. For me, my all time dream dog would a Siberian Husky! A way too expensive dog to afford. Yes, it looks stunningly beautiful, but you do need deep pockets to groom, feed and train a Siberian Husky. Well, owning one is akin to owning a Ferrari.

Posted by Jo at 3:07 pm