Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Am I becoming a Homebody?


Urgh. NO!


But sadly, I think the answer is yes. How sad. Hatehatehatehatehate it.


My life revolves around school, school, school, and erm, SCHOOL!

Its like a 24/7 thing. I didn't use to be such a mugger (read:mugger wannabe to be more exact) until this term. It's always wake up, gobble down my breakfast, rush for classes, project meetings, the occasional studying in the library with friends and then head back home. Whatever happened to shopping?! My dear ol lovely glorious pasttime is suddenly chuck out from my entire schedule. It's mere existence has ceased to practically zlich. Rather, I spent more time in my school's library than the shopping malls.

Sidetrack: I realised I have not yet worn a pair of jeans to school since day 1 of school term. Know why, the weather these days is smoltering hot! That's an understatement. Capris and shorts are the way to dress these days.


Am I growing old? I hope not! Eileen babe, say, we hit the shopping malls soon for some (no, massive) retail therapy? I need it. For renewal, for recharge, for relaxation. For whatever. Just ask me out shopping, anyone! I'll gladly oblige. Please, before I go bonkers with my boring and mundane life right now.

(As I'm typing this, I dread going back to school for marketing research consultation with the Teaching Assistant. Fancy going back to school in the evening for that. And did I mention I just came back home to rest for a short while after meeting my friends in school for assignment discussion. So in other words, Im like going back to school twice in one day. Sheesh.)


I MISS VANCOUVER! BRING ME BACK!

Posted by Jo at 4:36 pm