Saturday, September 23, 2006



Vera Wang

To those who are clueless as to who she is, Vera Wang is this really unbelievably amazing wedding gown designer. Above that, she's like the most elegant, humble and sophisticated Asian woman I came across on TV.

I was watching this fashion documentary show, "Behind the Label" on cable. I was looking at the most jaw-dropping loveliest wedding gowns ever! Its like those times when you saw something you've always dreamed about having. Darn, how I wish I can have my dream come true. The dream of wearing a Vera Wang's wedding gown on my wedding day. Heh. Her gowns are just that BEAUTIFUL (an understatement)! All custom made and tailored for the individualistic woman in mind. The epitome of sheer chic & sophistication.

Unless I have:
1) High flying career in the near future,
2) Strike ToTo (which is practically zlich of a chance since I dont buy buy ToTo in the first place)
3) My future husband to be is filthy rich,
the dream of owning or even renting a Vera Wang's gown is simply too far-fetched.

Considering the fact that celebs like Uma Thurman, Sharon Stone and Mariah Carey wore her designs on their big days. The cost of a Vera Wang's gown starts from 5000USD. Which is like 10 Grand SGD.

She might be the richest and most well-known celeb in the designer wedding gown powerhouses, yet I can't sense a tinge of upper-ti-ness in her. Her hair is jet black and she looks like the ordinary Asian woman you most likely won't look twice at on the streets. And she confesses she loves JUNK FOOD and leggings!


Be entranced by Vera Wang's collection:

www.verawang.com

Do do do Check out the bridemaids section, under flower girls. =) Designer gowns for lil' flower girls. So sweet and cute!!


after looking through her entire collection, I can't wait for my big day to come! Heh. Perhaps say 5 years down the road. When I earned nuff moolah to pay for my Vera Wang gown =X



Or rather,find for myself, a super duper extremely well-to-do hubby-to-be. Oh so superficial and materialistic mentality right?! sooo, well... I'd better pray hard and work smart! ;)

Posted by Jo at 11:55 am