Monday, September 11, 2006
Sun-kissed No More.I miss hanging out at the beach, reading while tanning, eating new zealand's icecream and bitching about anything under the sun. Ha! And not forgetting playing Dai-di on the beach.. Thats the life, no project deadlines, assignments and school to fret on!Urgh. I hate my skin colour now. ----------------------------------------Anyway, I went to Suntec City today. And I wont be going back there until the end ofIMF/World Bank meet. We had to walk like a super long way before reaching the side entrance of Suntec since security there is tight and they cordoned off the overhead bridge that links citylink to Suntec. So yups, from now till 20 sept, we'll have to walk like 200 metres more before we reach suntec. The only consolation: the pretty sunflowers lined up along the way. However against the backdrop of metal fencing along the pathway and all, the flowers look somewhat ridiculous and out of place. Way to go for welcoming the delegates. =X Hardly welcoming at all..Suntec is practically like a ghosttown now with hardly any shoppers and almost all the shops we walked past are empty. It was my first time walking through a near-empty Suntec City. ---------------------------------------And I think something is missing in my life right now. Can't really put a finger to it.
Posted by Jo at 10:26 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing