Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pout.

I miss them...





My Bestie and my boyfriend. I thank my lucky stars for them.


Since I kinda miss him....

Gonna let Jax have more airtime on my blog. So here goes...

So cute! (I mean the furry creature he's holding ;)...)
I like this picture 'cause he looks like an adorable boy cuddling a new toy. Heh.





That slice of cake you see on the table? Its the Birthday cake Youie's friends bought for her. By the way, Jax told me it was bought from a 7-Eleven store. Haha. Wow, seems like they really cannot afford a decent looking cake in Goteburg, Sweden... Indeed, living in the Scandinavian countries can make a foreigner feel like a pauper. Anyhow, it's the thought that counts lah. And not forgetting, the experience of celebrating your 21st in a foreign land =)

*Jealous Sulk* Haha!

Posted by Jo at 7:58 pm