Monday, September 25, 2006



Ponder


All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances and one man in his time plays many parts.
William Shakespear
As You Like it
-----------------------------
How apt.
People come into our lives, some stay, some leave. The length of time someone stays in our lives doesnt really matter. What matters is the difference they make albeit only staying in our lives for a short while. A stranger or a new friend can just come along and blow you off your feet with what they have to teach you. I'm amazed at how God actually orchestrated something so beautiful that I personally experienced how a new found friend can make such a difference.
Indeed, one man (woman) in his (her) time do play many parts. We are best friends, children of our parents, adults, students, teachers, counsellors and lovers.
Curious to know where I got the above quote from? Im not the self-absorbed artsy farsy literat sort so I didnt get it from any literature books. On the contrary, I chanced upon this quote in my services marketing text. Haha, strange, I was supposedly trying to learn about concepts of marketing. Rather, I learnt something much more substantial and meaningful about life and it's quirkiness.
Yes, laugh at life's absurdities.

Posted by Jo at 2:03 pm