Wednesday, September 27, 2006
My mum won 3rd price for 4D!!! AHHHHH!I was happily chatting away on MSN, when all of a sudden, I heard loud and shrill screaming coming from the living room!! Yeaps, you should know by now, who's the one screaming... LOL...Wow, I didn't know my mum can scream that loudly.. oh mans, I literally jumped out of my skin. I guess shes way too happy and overjoyed! (oh my goodness, I'm still reeling from sheer shock... not because of the winning but cause of the screaming.) =Xoops, sorry mum, really mean of me, but you do scream super loudly... OH MY GOODNESS!Shellshocked! I know, as Christians, we shouldnt even bet on 4D since it's a mild form of gambling. Anyhow, we still thank God for this huge blessing and I was telling my mum, "Mummy, you seriously have to tithe 10% into the money bag and donate to the church expansion fund!" Always be grateful and more blessings will come our way =)Gee, I think my mum will sing super loudly for this sunday's worship. Haha!
Posted by Jo at 9:09 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing