Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Mentally Drained

*I stared blankly at the computer screen for like 2 mins before I can get my brain to function and form coherent sentences*

School work is a frigging pain in the ass! Sometimes, I feel so annoyed at the sheer amount of effort I had to put in to do my best in every assignment, project meeting, report and quizzes. I know I'm having only 4 modules this term and I don't juggle my time between giving tuition and working part-time. But I feel drained, so so drained at times. Bravo to all those who can juggle so many commitments at the same time. I'm still struggling. It's not easy. Plus, I had to learn from scratch a 14 string spanish instrument called the banduria. I'm taking this module, Music East & West for Arts General Elective which requires us to learn an instrument and to be able to perform it at the end of november. FYI, I have no music background at all. Zlich. I can't even recall reading notes. The last time I read notes was like in Sec 1 & 2 when we had to learn how to play the recorder. So I need to pray mightily hard for the strength to pull through this term. Oh! all my dear friends, you are obliged to attend the concert where yours truly will perform for you. Hopefully I will be able to master the banduria by then. LOL!

This is by far, the worst ever term I had to go through. Undeniably. Period.

Its so bad that it feels like a chore to even blog about school.

-------------------------------
Major Sidetrack:
I might be able to get my first ever LV bag in Summer 2007 . *Brims*

My friend, Wan, is going to France for exchange next year and since LV is cheaper (read: relatively cheaper) over there. She offered to get Hudson for me. Heh! Awesome, that is if I can save up enough from now till next year. Shall persuade my mum to share the cost with me since my birthday is coming in like less than 6 months' time.


Yups, thats like the only happy thing that happened thus far. -Faints- See, I told you, school is really a boring pain in the ass.

Posted by Jo at 8:00 pm