Friday, September 08, 2006


Kids nowadays.

They are cute, naughty lil brats and exceptionally smart too much for their own good. Why I say that, cos I suddenly realised how IT-saavy kids are. Know why? I talked to my boy couz in class today. Online on MSN. And his age? 10 years old, for crying out loud! Gees..

Lets see, when I was 10, all I do is go to school, play catch, five stones, zero point and my fave, Hopskotch. Most prolly, if you mention any of the above to kids these days, they'll look at you blankly thinking you are from the dinosaur age. haha! seriously, they are so freaking IT-savvy, it makes me feel super dumb...

Sigh, by the way, it was my boy couz who first added me on his msn list! My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets when I saw his name...

And talking about him, he's really afraid of sitting in the car when I drive. Everytime, he's there when I drive, I screw up really badly. The first time, I filtered really badly, the second time (i think shld be the last he wants to take a ride) I nearly drove into a mini van. Poor thing. aiyah, dunno whats wrong with me...



Posted by Jo at 10:19 pm