Saturday, September 30, 2006



In Retrospect.

I've been thinking alot lately. Thinking about the past, the present and the future. There comes a point in time when you seriously need to ponder about the options in life, the different paths you can take to reach your destination, your goal in life. The thing is what if your goal in life is blurry and you don't even know what it is in the first place. It's pretty scary living life aimlessly ain't it?

Goodness, What DO I WANT actually? Its a major crossroad decision. Why can't life be as simple and plain as possible without no big decisions to make, no plans that might ruin your life altogether if they didnt turn out the way you wanted them to. But where's the fun in that? Oh well, coming of age is definitely mind-boggling. Everything comes at a price.

When I looked back at my carefree secondary and college days, the girl I knew in me seems to be fading away. It's no longer the 'ha-ha-hee-hee' days of old. I always feel no matter how much I want to go back in time, I really do not see the point. Reasons why?

No.1: I seriously DO NOT want to go back to my adolescent days of geeky specs, horrid braces and helluver disgusting bad hair days (my hair were perpetually in a mess).

No.2: Neither do I want to re-sit my O'levels and A'levels papers. Oh man, I swear that was the hardest period of mugging ever! No way I wanna re-live those days. They're so over and done with.

No.3: I'm glad I turned out the way I did.

Alright, I'm sure most of you girls will agree with me. And no matter how much we do miss our past, there's no way we can re-live those days again. So, let's move on, complain and bitch all we want about life right now, but still remember at the end of day, life is seriously not that bad afterall.

At least, we turned out to be lovely, good, pretty smart (eh, hmm, lazy thou) girls who don't chain smoke and do drugs. Haha!!

Thats the past for you.

The current, Nuff said about it. Its the usual mundane life of a university undergrad. Nothing interesting.

My future, I'll just leave it in God's hands. I just want to live life to the fullest, with no regrets and no complaints. A life to make the people around me happy and blessed. =)

Posted by Jo at 1:21 pm