Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Fats, Begone!Oh yeah, haha I think im like 0.0001kg lighter after slogging it out in the gym for 1 hour earlier in the afternoon. I love my school's gym. The treadmills all have inbuilt tv and audio set. So if I remember to bring along my headphones, I'll be able to watch TV shows and listen to music while I exercise. Awesome huh? 20 mins of cycling, 20 mins of rowing, and 20 mins on the step master, and I feel that I lost some fats. Haha, I guess its all in the mind, dont think just one hr of exercise can really burn much fats. So, we (as in Ellena, Wanling and Julie) have decided to make Tuesday, our Gym Day! Every Tuesday, rain or shine, we'll head down to the gym. Haha, hopefully.The whole day was a wrap with dinner at Pastamania with my Group 1 friends from Year 1! Will post the truckload of pictures later. All thanks to Duan (our crazy photog) who kept snapping away the whole evening. Sigh, birds of the same feathers do flock together, since Jax behaves exactly the same way, thats prolly why Duan and him are the best of friends! lol. Oh how I wish all of us in Group 1 are taking the same modules, majoring in the same specialisation course. That way, we'll hang out more, meet up more and campus life would be a tad more interesting.
Posted by Jo at 11:13 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing