Thursday, August 17, 2006
A Walk Down Memory Lane.(After reading through this post, I bet you girls will scream at me for posting fugly photos of our past online. ha! just for laughs lah, alright?!) I was looking through some old pictures and well.... URPS.......)Alright, lets start with how we look like NOW, Year 2006....
Not too bad lah eh? Pretty Above average good looking girls.
But things were WAY different (oh yes..) back in secondary school days....
Be shocked.
If you're wondering who that geeky chinese girl is in that picture. Lemme refresh your memory.... Its Yours truly.. Yes, I have the full works of the typical geek you'd most likely find in any sec school. I have braces, wear spectacles everyday and I was a klutz (still is,sometimes). I can trip and stumble while walking, laugh super loudly, talk super loudly too. I don't give two hoots about my image and not the least self conscious about my looks (if any at that time. hah!). Sad to say, I do miss those days where I don't really care how the world looks at me. Anyway, I wasn't the only one who ditched our specs and our horrible dress sense for the better..Thank Goodness!.
Taadah! My girls (a couple of years backkkk..) haha! never fails to bring back memories and laughter whenever I look at these pictures! Even while typing this now, Im having this grin on my face just looking at how we looked like.


My sec school darlings! Yes, they've been with me through the good times and the bad, the good hair days and the bad hair days, the fashion glam and the boo-boos... Who say girls are hard to get along with?! 
With girls like these, Life is truly awesome!
Love you babes!
Posted by Jo at 1:01 pm