Monday, August 07, 2006
Stop Crying Your Heart OutI was at the airport last night. And yes, I cried at the departure gates. Alot. And thankfully, my Lancome waterproof Mascara is a darn good one. Im still feeling pretty much fine up until the point when Alan (Jax's friend's boyfriend) joined youie and I for coffee. While waiting for Jax and his family to meet us, Alan kept going on about reminding his girl (she's going for the exchange too, see) to send him updates through emails, blogger.... so on so forth. My eyes started to water and my face turned warm. Reality showed its ugly face and this horrendous feeling of dread set in. Shucks, my boyfriend, the one who's so annoying and adorable and the same time is really flying off to Norway for 5 months. My usual chatter ceased immediately. Even poor Alan kept quiet, biting his nails. Anyway, I wasnt the only one crying like hell at the d.gates. Family members were crying, girlfriends were crying and mums tearing. It was like a drama show. I hate this kind of situation. And I promised myself not to cry like that during these 5 months. Dont get me wrong, yes, I'll miss my darl really badly but I know I'll get by =) If we are meant to be, this will turn out fine for us. Seeing things positively, these 5 months will put our relationship into a different perspective which Im pretty sure will make both the relationship and us, stronger. Ah well, to borrow a cliche, "Absence makes the heart fonder". No worries, We'll make it. Meantime, I'm focusing on my studies, upcoming 21st bashes and catching up with my girls. Life still goes on. ----------------------
On a sidenote, Youie is my first girlfriend to get a taste of my driving skills. ha! Go ask her how she'll rate me as a driver. She's leaving for Norway too. Very soon. Sigh.
Posted by Jo at 7:11 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing