Wednesday, August 23, 2006


School is beginning to suck already!

Argh. There're like countless reasons why school is so gonna suck this term but the most obvious reasons to me now are...

1. The cost of textbooks this term is going to burn a HUGE hole in my pocket. I've counted, 150 bucks tops. No doubt.

2. The extremely dry services marketing lessons. I was expecting it to be interesting. C'mon, how boring can marketing lessons get? We get to see hot people in marketing class (yah, the goodlookers are usually in Marketing, obviously aint it? since "sex" or rather looks sell in sales and marketing.) That's besides the point, we are going to school to learn afterall, not to people watch (or drool). The problem lies with the Prof. She's not goodlooking, she uses irrelevant examples to substantiate her points, she speaks monotonously and she makes marketing very very un-appealing. Nuff said. LOL, kinda mean here but its the truth.

3. The fitness club has yet to send us notification emails about their fitness classes. I want to start my kickboxing class asap. For pretty obvious reasons.. ha!

4. Erms.. *I ran out of more reasons why school is beginning to suck.*

Hmm. with ONLY 3 reasons, its not that bad afterall. I'm an optimistic person, so I tend to give myself reasons not to gripe and languish in self-pity too much.

The best thing to being back to school: I'll get to see my friends, Jules, Ellena, Wanling, Cynthia and Fran. The first day of school was spent catching up and waving to familiar acquaintances who crossed my path albeit only for a short and fleeting time. Its good to see them again!

Posted by Jo at 11:43 am