Sunday, August 27, 2006
Random Rants.I have one less fragrance as of last friday night. My Gucci Envy Me 120ml bottle got smashed onto the floor all due to my clumsiness. Sigh, and it was only like 1/4 used. Heartache. And my whole house smells like Envy Me now haha! Know why, my mum used the vacuum cleaner to suck up all the broken bits of glass and proceed on to vacuum the WHOLE house after that! That's my mum for you. She absolutely loves cleanliness and can't stand dirt and grime anywhere at home.And, I bought a new pair of wedges again.. from Pazzion (www.pazzion.com)! Teehee. the place sells really pretty shoes and the service is excellent. Girls, do check the shop out, they have outlets in Wisma Atria and MS. All my birkies have officially being da ru len gong (direct translation: banished into the cold palace) lol.. been wearing them less often now albeit the fact that they are the most comfy shoes around. Too common now. Everyone's wearing them in school. I'll still wear them once in a while, thou my white one is falling to pieces. I think I have finally worn it to death. Great, fully exploited it for its 89 bucks worth. Been bingeing too much lately so am really eager to start kickboxing classes with jules soon. BUT, there's not a single good timing we can accomodate into our timetables, the classes either require me to come back on my free day or stay back till 7/8pm for kickboxing. Bleah. Not sure I want that to happen. So, my keeping fit and exercising regime is still pending at the moment. Worst case senario, I'll jog at bishan park on mon and wed evenings. (read: I'll try my very best to =X)No driving my dad's car this week cos he'll be out of town. SIGH. The rule is: never drive his car when he's not around to supervise me. Sometimes, I do think my dad is like my 2nd driving instructor. More like my probation instructor. lol. Anyway, I'm alright with it, I still get to drive around the island to familiarize myself with the roads since my dad is like a walking street directory. alright, bye, nuff of my ramblings.
Posted by Jo at 2:11 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing