Saturday, August 05, 2006


My first speeding ticket!

WTF! I don't have a habit of swearing but oh my goodness, I'm so mad! Know why, I was driving at 90km/h.. 90!90! for goodness sake! And I was on PIE driving to 6th Ave. Correct me if I'm wrong, the speeding limit is like 80km/h and if you do the math correctly, its like ONLY 10km/h over the limit!! I got a warning ticket for driving on the MIDDLE lane at 90km/h. I bet I'm not the only poor soul who got the speeding ticket cause Im damn freaking sure that other drivers are driving way above 80km/h. Not mentioning the fact that I was only on the middle lane, the drivers on the overtaking lane was like at what 100-120 lah! WHAT THE HELL!!!! pardon me, but I'm feeling super bitter and mad!

Thank GOD, Its only a warning letter.


And,

The funniest thing is, I'm only a 3 week old driver! Oh what a way to start my driving experience! ha! Now, Im the rookie speedster. My dad was equally mad at this whole bizarre incident. By the way, my dad speeds most of the time and he was sitting beside me when I drove to 6th Ave the other day. So it's not surprising at all that he's not taking this too well.

I think I drive like a man and I tend to get really pissed and annoyed at idiotic drivers who are so damn inconsiderate to charge infront of me without signaling! And Im equally annoyed at drivers who turn into the main road so bloody slowly that everyone behind them has to step on the brake to accomodate their speed. Didnt they learn from driving schools that oncoming cars on the main roads has the right of way! Those goons! Oh shucks, I think Im turning into a driver like my dad. haha he has this old saying that, "Anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and anyone who drives faster is a lunatic." haha, I don't really subscribe to his way of thinking when it comes to driving, but I finally see how annoying driving can be at times.

oh and jax commented I am a backseat driver. Why? I love to tell him what to do when he drives. The thing is I do it subsciously and this backseat driver syndrome only surfaced after I got my licence. How weird!

Welcome to the world of driving fast but smartly, the world of swearing at idiotic drivers who get on my nerves.

Posted by Jo at 11:32 pm