Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Here I Go again...
Feeling happy now. Just did a tiny-insy bit of retail therapy this afternoon.
I bought a new shade of nail polish from MAC!

-Siao-

Lady Minx
Thats the shade ;) Creative names coming from MAC.
I think I can save on manicures from now on. A manicure costs me 20 bucks and the nail polish is 19 which I can use for ALOT of times. Ha, i can paint as well as those manicurists. (almost, with more practice)
Anyway, we had a blast at Eil's 21st birthday last saturday. Good food, cake and company.
Eileen's dad is really funny, he carries around this SUPER pro and huge SLR camera the whole time during the party. I dont think I saw a single moment of him without the camera. He was snapping, snapping and shouting at everyone to smile for the camera. LOL! And the theme was changed from Barbie to Beach Wear. Phew.

And, I want this lovely things which can and will burn a massive hole in anyone's pockets if you buy them. Haha, no kid, make you close to 2000 dollars poorer... -Faints-

Dior Totes.
The best is Dior Gaucho. (the one on the left). Not the ugly brown one, the white one.
Posted by Jo at 5:26 pm