Tuesday, July 25, 2006


A new addition to the road!

Taadah!

Woohoo! YES! I passed my Class 3 driving practical test! I have never been so happy and relieved at the same time in my entire life! Im serious. This day next year, I'll need the Probation Plate no more! Can't wait to bring my family, friends and darl out for a spin =) haha, they'll surely let me take them for a spin? Won't you guys?! *snigger* Goodness, the lives of all 5 passengers lies in my tiny hands. (Dont worry, tiny hands they are, but I can be considered a safe driver. Afterall, I got 8 demerit points only for the test.) FYI, in case you do not know, under 20 demerit points and you'll pass.

Now, I have to keep my fingers crossed for my own car. I dont really care if its brand new, 2nd or even 3rd ( I hope not.) hand car. I'm happy as long as I can drive as frequently as I want to without fretting over driving my dad's monster of a car. His Honda Odyssey is way too long a car to manage on my own.I remember Marie commented that the car looks like a sausage dog. Lol. And imagine parking without reverse sensors. Yes, you heard me right, my dad don't believe in reverse sensors cos he's seriously good at parking and hence no installation of reverse sensors on his car's bumper. But poor me, I'm not feeling too confident about parking the car without knocking into something. Not that I'm lacking the confidence, but do picture me behind the wheel of the Odyssey? See what I mean?! Im the kind of girl who looks good behind the wheel of a VW Beetle or even better, a MINI! ha, but no way my dad will buy a Beetle or a MINI for me.


Oh welllll.....
Nevertheless, I'm still on Cloud 9. Teeheh
.

Posted by Jo at 9:42 pm