Saturday, July 15, 2006


Hips Don't Lie

I love MTV! Esp. when it comes to the top ten best music videos. Anyway, I just watched "Hips Dont Lie" the music video. And its really funny the way Shakira shakes and wobbles her way through the entire music video. I know alot of people would insist she's dancing, but I see it as more shaking and desperately trying to dance instead of real dancing. Dont you think? She shake so much that it makes me giddy just looking at her belly wobbling...... Dont understand why some guys find her a turn on. (HUH)

In my opinion, the PCD's lead singer can dance (and way better than Shakira.) Their "Buttons" video is sizzling hot! My eyes were literally fixated on their superb dance moves. Perfect choreography. Why guys find them hot, I can understand. I think they're hot too. =) Not pretty, but HOT.

Another video worth checking out for the dance moves:
Christina Aguilera's "Ain't No Other Man"

The Cheesiest ever video right now at the moment: (I think Marie will agree with me totally)
Drumroooollls..... PARIS HILTON'S "STARS ARE BLIND"

Faints. The title itself tell you how cheesy the lyrics will be.

And May and Choy's accent irks me to no end.

Nevertheless, There's still some good left in MTV.


.MTV rocks.


Posted by Jo at 10:45 am