Thursday, July 13, 2006
Have I found Mr. Right?That's the question every girl in a relationship wants to know. Well, I found my answer in a very silly tongue-in-cheek manner. The silly manner being, a Tickle test. Here's what my choices say:" While you've got a great head on your shoulders, you like to lead the way with your heart. And that's what's telling you that this relationship is "the one." It's simple --- you know how to make each other laugh. And you both know how to use humor to diffuse heated arguments and tense situations.You have great confidence and admiration for your guy, even if he's sometimes a little silly. It doesn't matter if your mother-in-law shares your sense of humor or not. You know that she'll learn to love you because the goofy guy you both adore does. That's no joke."hah. know what, I think the above answer is pretty much accurate. The reason why I adore my guy to tiny bits is well, his goofiness. That look of his reminds me of an adorable teddy. (I better pray he's not reading this.) Which reminds me of this chinese show I watched where the actors were giving this analogy of a relationship enlikening it to a pot of tea --- In the beginning, the pot of tea (the relationship in this case) is fragrant and sweet. As time goes by, the tea in the pot goes bland without adding in more tea leaves. so, the point is in a relationship, the beginning is sweet and things are novel and interesting, Somehow, as time passes, the novelty wears off. Thats when we have to make the effort to inject more 'life' into the relationship.urps, why this post? No idea. Cant really explain. Its kinda 'huh?!', I know.
Posted by Jo at 7:50 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing