Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Desperate Boredom Makes You Do Silly Shite.After hanging around the totally blah Bugis Junction for like hours with nothing interesting to do, we decided to go take "Neo-prints" (words from the Era of Mini stickers pictures madness). haha, I thought I took the last of them in Year 2002. Boy was I wrong, I took the first Neo-prints in 4 years (and Jax, his very first attempt (Gasp!)) yesterday at Bugis Junction's Tokyo World. The goddamn place is still a thriving business after all these years. (I'm seriously amazed at its longevity)
I think we spent about half an hour deciding which station to take the photos in. Most of the stations are turn-offs with the "oh so (act) cute jappie girls in their uniforms" pictures. Finally we settled for these....
Wa-hahahaha, I would never believe I would take these kind of pictures ever in my whole life. Well, expect the unexpected. *Eat your words, girl!



Will you just look at his face (the right picture)?! It reads, "What on earth was I thinking of when I agreed to take this sorta silly prints?!" lol. well, yes, silly, but I got a kick out of persuading him (finally) to take these pictures. It turned out, he had his fun adding those sparkly add ons to the pictures for decor's sake. Since it's his virgin neo-print taking, credit should be given for his above amateurish finish touches to the snapshots. Ha.
Posted by Jo at 10:08 am