Thursday, July 27, 2006


Dad, Where's My Car?!
*Hint Hint*
My aunt smsed me she has a good deal for a 2nd hand Jazz. Haha. Her expat boss's wife is planning to sell her new (less than a year) baby blue jazz since they'll be leaving Singapore soon. Trying desperately to get rid of the car and is very willing to sell it at a affordable price. Hmm. Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway, on the way back from my gran's place, my dad commented that he's thinking of getting a Mercedes for me. GASP! Haha, shell shocked. But no, thats not the end of what he meant. What he meant was an OLD Merc (those kind that Uncles drive). LOL! erhhhhhh... Good intentions my dad has, BUT............... Anyhow, it'll be cool if an acquaintance (years down the road) asked, "What was your first car eh?!" and I would say, " A Merc!". Haha, then I'll hope he/she wouldnt ask me the model. In case he/she does, I'll most prolly say, "I don't remember lei.". Snigger. Pray that my dad is just making a passing comment about getting me an old Merc, nothing more than that please.
And know what my lil boy couz said when I asked him a very important question today?
Me: Boy-boy, will you want to sit in Big Jie-Jie's car when she drives?
Him: (shakes head)
Me (feeling disappointed): WHY NOT?!
Him: I'm scared. Later, I'll get a heart attack!
F.A.I.N.T.S

To think that for the past 9 years, I doted on him the most! Sigh, all those money I spent on Esprit t-shirts, chocolates, Abercrombie cap and Nike bottle for him has gone down the drain. LOL! Just kidding. I still love him to tiny bits! And I shall prove him wrong!.

Posted by Jo at 7:14 pm