Saturday, July 29, 2006
Conquer the roads of Singapore!Thats what Im trying desperately to do these past few days and nights. I'll grab every single opportunity I have to drive my dad's car. So far, I've drove from Changi to my home, Home to Bedok's Ba Chor Mee place and around humble Bishan. Next up: to my grans' place in Sengkang. It's really a bittersweet kind of experience. On one hand, a tiny part of me is pulling me back from driving since roads in Singapore are hell to drive on especially in peak hours and crazy places like town where you totally have to be dead-darn aggressive in order to overtake in any sense. Still, I won't pass up the chance to get myself familiarized with the roads and most importantly with the car. Im so gonna get used to driving to my fave hangouts. I have planned my driving iternary: 1) Sengkang (not that I like hanging out there, my grandparents' place see.) 2) City hall area (which includes my school) 3)Fave makan places 4)Zouk, Clarke Quay and MS (all pending... I bet my dad will make a big fuss if I ask him to allow me to drive to these places.) 5) My girls' homes. (to give them a ride) if its along the way lah. Blame it on the high petrol cost nowadays. Aww... How sweet can I be man? lol.
Posted by Jo at 11:43 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing