Wednesday, June 14, 2006

White Water Rafting SnapShots!

Edit*
Stuff taken before the trip up to Whistler.






The bus that took us to White water rafting! doesnt it remind you of Magic School Bus???!

haha.. I love that cartoon! And always dreamt of having a ride of the magic school bus. I got my wish! lol...










Thats me sitting on the left 2nd row=) Soaking wet and having loads of fun!

We kinda look like construction workers sitting on a raft. Dont we? lol.

Back to rowing down the river again...Thats Muscle woman (our guide) sitting back there on the raft.

The rapids (these are not the best and fastest ones)

Happy people
Oh by the way, after the whole trip, I realised I missed out on someone I should have noticed right from the beginning of the trip. I must be cock-eyed not to notice this person.......

Dont you think he's cute?! haha, He was the lone canoeist.. my girlfriends and I didnt notice him until he sat behind us during the bus trip back to camp. We found out from him that he's paying a visit to Singapore next month.. OoOoO.. He said its his first visit there, heard that its a city state, loads of shopping... blah blah.. anyway, he's just eye candy...

At the end of the day, I'll say my boyfriend is still the best guy around (at least for me). heh...

Posted by Jo at 4:03 am